specialty dining

turtleash

I believe it is changing before you board to 'Tuscan Grill' an Italian steakhouse and Q'sine. I am sure someone will come onto this post with the dates.

Q'sine is a fun experience where you order lots of small plates to share! Good fun but not fine dining! We had excellent service when we dined there.

Tuscan Grill will replace Normandie (which we loved). We have, however, really enjoyed Tuscan Grill on other ships. The rib eye steak is really good. Each time I go I say I will try a new desert and each time I end up with the chocolate fondue!

So, to answer your question, both restaurants are worth visiting if you have not been before but if you are only going to try one I would go with Tuscan.

I'm sad to see Normandie go but have not tried Tuscan yet (will on my Connie cruise). Wise is really fun, a ton of food though!

An insane amount of food. And, even though they say they will adjust the portion size, they never have and when I jokingly asked my last waiter why he lies, he laughed and said the things we ordered really can't be adjusted. Those things included the house of food, which is understandable, but it also included the sushi lollipops which could have easily been adjusted. Oh and on the house thing, not only were portions not reduced, they were added! E.g, it comes with 2 chicken skewers, waiter brought out 2 more extra, same on the lamb chops. There were 3 of us. Crazy.

Edited by purpletequila