SpongeBob and friends gone from Breakaway!

mamagina

Just curious what kind of kids entertainment they have now. My kids are Spongebob fanatics (yes, my wife and I are quite proud of that!) and one of the reasons we booked our summer cruise w/ NCL was b/c of Spongebob. 1 month later they broke the news about parting ways. Did it seem like the kids were having fun without Spongebob? (I'm sure the adults were!!)

thx in advance

Just curious what kind of kids entertainment they have now. My kids are Spongebob fanatics (yes, my wife and I are quite proud of that!) and one of the reasons we booked our summer cruise w/ NCL was b/c of Spongebob. 1 month later they broke the news about parting ways. Did it seem like the kids were having fun without Spongebob? (I'm sure the adults were!!)

thx in advance

What age are your children? I have the new dailies for all age groups that I will post when we get home. I picked them up from Splash Academy yesterday.

And yes, even without SpongeBob, they were still having loads of fun.

Edited by ncklhaus

Hurrah on the removal of Sponge Bob, et al. Can't stand those characters and neither can my son. We are cruising on the Breakaway in April and I will be looking forward to the non-branded creatures that populate the children's splash area.

At the time of our next Getaway cruise we will have a 13, 11 and 7 year old. I'd definitely be interested in seeing the dailies for all of these age groups when you have a chance! Thanks so much!! I'm still a bit nervous about the 13 year old and the teen club, but once I'm on board with a drink in my hand, I'm sure all will be well!

• 2 weeks later...