BAD Trip Insurance Experience

Gondo Girl

Personally I think the title is very misleading. This is a misunderstanding involving a good will gesture and a very small amount of money. TI is to protect for major losses and Princess made a nice gesture and you are upset with the TI company? Really ?

Edited by JVilleGal

What I see is that the OP is upset that she didn't get her luggage, and because Princess gave her a small credit, they did not get as much reimbursement as she thought they would.

Most of the cruise lines seem to provide a small credit or free laundry when there is a luggage issue. They know the passenger is upset, and it is an easy thing to do. Laundry is a cheap perk that is often provided to frequent cruises, so no issue.

We all also know the garments on board don't have a lot of choices available, and they are over priced. So, they still get you.

You know, I decided a while ago that it didn't matter what I was wearing on a cruise, I was on a cruise. It was better than a day at work. If I'm out a small amount, a small proportion of what I spent, I'll live with it.

OP, did you go back to the airline? I would have started with them. I would also have probably gone to the discount store while still in port to address the lack of clothing. In fact, that is my general plan. We travel with a carry on a checked bag. We stay overnight at a hotel near some shopping, so that we can pick up the last minute items we want. There is a nice Target near the hotel in two weeks, and whatever we forgot, we can pick up.

On Dec 26, we were in that very Target, looking for shorts, sun screen, etc.