FYI - Price Drops - Escape

ilovetotravel1977

I just checked my sailing (April 9, 2016) and there are price drops, including the BX category. Check your sailings.

It wasn't worth us upgrading from an inside, even though the KSF and Free at Sea promos were also included.

The exchange rate NCL appears to be using is double what we currently have. So that in itself might not make it worth it for cruisers to rebook.

Edited by ilovetotravel1977

We are booked on the May 7th cruise and were booked in an inside cabin. The inside prices did not down but we ended up upgrading to a balcony and adding the drink package for $800 more. For 4 people, oceanviews are still more than a balcony which I don't understand.

We are booked on the May 7th cruise and were booked in an inside cabin. The inside prices did not down but we ended up upgrading to a balcony and adding the drink package for $800 more. For 4 people, oceanviews are still more than a balcony which I don't understand.

Looks to be because of the KSF. And maybe there is a bug not applying it correctly to the ocean view or is not available on the ocean view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked my sailing (April 9, 2016) and there are price drops, including the BX category. Check your sailings.

It wasn't worth us upgrading from an inside, even though the KSF and Free at Sea promos were also included.

The exchange rate NCL appears to be using is double what we currently have. So that in itself might not make it worth it for cruisers to rebook.

do you happen to know the current exchange rate that NCL is offering? how often to they adjust it? our damned dollar !:eek:

They want to book the balconies that's why

So if and when they have a fire sale they can sell the ov and insides at good prices to those looking for bargains who wouldn't otherwise sail

Thus pax get good price on the cheaper cabins....Ncl sails with a full ship....and those new pax are so thrilled with the great price they got on an ov or inside....that they ultimately spend more on the ship...which of course did not sail with those dreaded empty cabins

Win win for all