Chops Multiple Appetizers

StuLaurie

Does anyone know if you can get multiple appetizers at Chops. We will be on the Allure and dining just the two of us. I really want to try the bacon but can't pass up the Shrimp Cocktail. If this is allowed do the look down on you for doing so?

Thanks

That's great to know. We will be a group of 6 so we should be able to pick a variety of things to all try but I still like to know the option is available.

On a side note - We are going to be on the Oasis, must we pre-book the restaurant or can we just do it on the ship? We haven't been all able to decide a day or even that it will be Chops for sure.

That's great to know. We will be a group of 6 so we should be able to pick a variety of things to all try but I still like to know the option is available.

On a side note - We are going to be on the Oasis, must we pre-book the restaurant or can we just do it on the ship? We haven't been all able to decide a day or even that it will be Chops for sure.

I've gone in groups before and they usually just bring them all out to sample, without even asking.

I always book on board but always as soon as we board and have never had a problem getting my desired time. If you leave it until later in the cruise you may not get your desired time.

I always book on board but always as soon as we board and have never had a problem getting my desired time. If you leave it until later in the cruise you may not get your desired time.

The first hour on board the ship is always a mad dash from one place to another, making restaurant reservations, drink packages (if not booked online already), and so on.

The first hour on board the ship is always a mad dash from one place to another, making restaurant reservations, drink packages (if not booked online already), and so on.

Divide and Conquer:D

DW goes to shore excursions I go to specialty dining. Still make it to WJ before it gets busy.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

What is done to the bacon to make it Chops worthy?

Maybe the seasoning, can't think of anything else ,it's heavy on the belly, little to no pork:p

It could win the belly flop contest

Edited by setsail

You can order as many appetizers and sides as you want. The problem arrives when you are about half way through your steak. All of a sudden your stomach is telling you "I AM FULL".... It is a crime to leave your Filet Mignon on the plate and almost as bad is skipping the dessert. :) At that point, you finish your steak, get that fantastic chocolate cake desert and then kind of 'roll out of' the restaurant.... After an hour or so you stomach will feel a bit less stuffed...

Edited by Cruising-Snowbird