Too Soon?

mysusie45

We stayed at the DoubleTree at the marina very close to the port. We booked it about the same amount of time in advance as you are considering and as we got closer to the actual date, we saw pricing rise substantially. I go along with booking as early as possible.

ps. Excellent hotel.. Free Shuttle and available package with parking during the cruise.

Dixon

Edited by Matcodixon
addition

Unlike cruise companies, the lower prices for hotels seem to be lower the earlier you book :D

Many a time I found that the price I paid by booking more than 6 months in advance was much much lower and availability better than what people were trying to get just a few weeks before the cruise date. My last hotel in Sydney right on Circular Quay went from the $345 AUD we paid for it (incl breakfast) to $550 AUD a month before the cruise without breakfast :eek:

So we always book early, it can always be cancelled if the cruise doesn't happen.

Is it way too soon to book hotel for cruise out of San Pedro in October 2016?

Thanks

No, I don't think it's too early. I like to get all my travel plans arranged well in advance. I have booked as far as 10 months in advance in order to get the hotel I wanted.