Anthem Restaurants for Veteran cruiser

My sail date is coming up in about 4 months and so I am starting to think about dinner reservations. I've looked at the menus and various options and I have to say that I feel like Dynamic Dining has opened up more choices in not just food, but scenery. I honestly found it boring to be in the same dining room every evening on past cruises, so I like the idea of there being multiple free restaurants.

I've been on Explorer (x2), Navigator, and Oasis. So I have experienced Chops and Izumi. The only specialty restaurant I am excited about is Jamie's Italian. I've read mixed reviews about Wonderland and considering how expensive it is, think we may skip it.

Are there restaurants on the Anthem that you'd consider your favorites or "must try"?

Jamie's as a must try

Really liked Grande made it our formal night and had surf and turf

American icon, chic and silk (and grande) have all had mixed reviews so it would be up to you to checkem out. Didn't like Silk personally

Agree that Jamie's is a must. We really liked American Icon, and Grande. I really liked the different restaurants. But I also like having the same waiters. One of the cruise lines, I think Disney, your waiters travel with you. I would like that!

We just returned from an Anthem cruise. For breakfast and lunch, be sure to try the 270. It is less crowded than Windjammer, has good food, and a magnificent view. We sometimes were able to watch rehearsals for "Spectre's Cabiret" during our meal.:)

From what I read Devine decadence no longer exists. I actually liked it on Quantum as it is much smaller than the other venues. Curiously, when I called RCCL they said not to believe what I read on Cruise Critic. I leave Monday and have two reservations ar Devine Decadence. Since it is no longer listed on the website, where will I be eating?

Have to disagree with Jamie's, we didn't like it for both ambiance and food. Doesn't compare to Italian restaurants here in NYC or Philadelphia.

All of the main dining rooms with the exception of Silk were fine. It's hit or miss based on the waiter and the particular food selections for a given evening. I'd try them all at least once and make your own judgement.

From what I read Devine decadence no longer exists. I actually liked it on Quantum as it is much smaller than the other venues. Curiously, when I called RCCL they said not to believe what I read on Cruise Critic. I leave Monday and have two reservations ar Devine Decadence. Since it is no longer listed on the website, where will I be eating?

The name of the venue simply changed to Solarium Bistro. As usual, RCI's web site is not up to date. How rich of an RCI rep to say not to trust anything mentioned here since I trust more what is said here than what an RCI might say.:cool:

If you enjoy trying interesting, unique and flavorful new dishes, you must try Wonderland. This is a spectacular dining experience, intimate with only space for about 50. The service is excellent, the ambience whimsical and playful. Don't miss it.

Jonathan