Oasis of the Seas and Fireball.

Just a general question.. We are booked on an April Oasis of the Seas cruise and I am just curious. My new favorite drink is the cinnamon whiskey Fireball. Anyone know if they are serving it on the ships?

Not that I have a drinking problem.....lol....

Can't wait...

Just a general question.. We are booked on an April Oasis of the Seas cruise and I am just curious. My new favorite drink is the cinnamon whiskey Fireball. Anyone know if they are serving it on the ships?

Can't wait...

Yes, I saw it at some of the bars, not all but some. Like Knob Creek, I had to look for it but they had it.

-=MD

Fireball has been hit or miss on different ships. We know that we sailed on a ship that had it and came back to the same ship and they stopped carrying it. The are doing some recent changes with their distributors.

if they don't have it at every bar they are revenue fools. I live where alcohol is expensive to buy retail and this stuff is cheap. Like $13 a fifth but at average, not high end bars, they get $5-6 a shot. The stuff is so easy to drink. gets a party moving along quickly and a lot of money passes over the bar quickly.

Put it in some cheap plastic souvenir shot glasses after dinner, charge $8 and count the money.

Fireball can be taken as a shot, sipped, or also mixed. There is a fun drink called "Angry Balls" with Angry Orchard hard cider and a shot of Fireball. It's delicious!

Wow, I think I will try that on my next cruise. And you just gave me a good idea for a trivia team name as well. :D

Wow, I think I will try that on my next cruise. And you just gave me a good idea for a trivia team name as well. :D

Haha, glad to help! Fireball is also good with RumChata liqueur...it tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Not sure if they'll have that on the ship, but maybe try it if you buy a bottle of Fireball at home. So good!

Fireball can be taken as a shot, sipped, or also mixed. There is a fun drink called "Angry Balls" with Angry Orchard hard cider and a shot of Fireball. It's delicious!

Hum.. Thanks. That just made my To-Do list.

d (alcohol Enthusiast) p

Their Facebook page has some good ideas for other drinks using it as well.

Can't wait...

I'm leaving on the 30th and will let you know. I have also just started drinking fireball with rumchata and love this drink so I'm hoping they at least have the fireball.

Haha, glad to help! Fireball is also good with RumChata liqueur...it tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Not sure if they'll have that on the ship, but maybe try it if you buy a bottle of Fireball at home. So good!

I think you are just trying to kill me now. Or at least trying to give me a hangover the next day. :)

Fireball was available on both Oasis and Allure as of November of 2015. If you don't see it, ask for it, the bartenders sometimes put in the fridges to chill. It's even better chilled, if you do shots.

The bartenders usually struggle the first couple times you order and "Angry Balls", but after you explain it they get it pretty quickly. Best to have the premium/ultimate drink package as they would always ring mine up as a shot of Fireball and a bottle of Angry Orchard. I did have the premium package.

Have never seen Rumchata on any Royal ship. If they did the Fireball wouldn't have lasted very long. Those Cinnamon Toast Crunch shots are so good.

Can't wait...

Funny that the label has to read "Whisky" because it's really cinnamon Schnapps that was successfully rebranded and not actual "Whiskey."

It is tasty with RumChata, however.

Edited by Jestocost

Fun story: We were on a recent cruise and Rachel had a Fireball on ice. Then we were on a crowded elevator and someone in front said "I smell Fireball!" Rachel said "I have it" and raised her glass. Someone looked at me and said "Where's yours?" I pointed at my beautiful Rachel and said "That's MY fireball!!" Lots of laughs!!

Edited by UpcountryTravelers

Fun story: We were on a recent cruise and Rachel had a Fireball on ice. Then we were on a crowded elevator and someone in front said "I smell Fireball!" Rachel said "I have it" and raised her glass. Someone looked at me and said "Where's yours?" I pointed at my beautiful Rachel and said "That's MY fireball!!" Lots of laughs!!

That's funny! What a good story!! :D