Question About Liquids

kayjo

I have tried to search this, but not getting any answers.

Are the screeners TSA Employees or Carnival Employees? I am curious as to what I can bring in my carry-on as far as liquids. I am driving to the port and the rest of my group is flying, so I volunteered to bring all the sunscreen, shampoo, lotion, etc for the group. I want to keep it together in a beach bag that has an open top- no zipper, so wanted to put it through with my carry-on bag, not checked bag. Trying to figure out if there is a limit to the size of liquids you can bring on like at an airport, or if it doesn't matter.

I thought bottled water was out also?

You're correct. My bad, but the OP wasn't asking about beverages so thus my response that they don't care unless it's alcohol. Should have said beverages to be clear.

As far as sunscreen and cosmetics go, no limits. The only limits are on beverages. I believe that's non-alcoholic cans and cartons 12-oz or less each are allowed plus one 750 ml bottle of wine per person over 21. No bottles other than that.

Edited by E&B

TSA is only at airports.

If you are traveling by ship or train or car you bring what you wish. The only limits are Carnival's rules about liquor and other beverages. There are also rules about dangerous objects but I don't think sun tan lotion or cosmetics fit into those categories!:eek: