Something is fishy with the Escape

GrabMyWrist

I booked a 14 day on the Escape last week. This morning, I noticed other travel sites showing an altered route. As of right now, the Escape has fallen off of NCL's web site in terms of being able to book. Also, when I log in to view my cruise route it's blank.

Wonder what they are changing now?

My route is missing under Vacation Summary but is still under plan and book. We are going in October. I see it's not be offered either. Calling NCL now.

^^This^^

Nothing is showing under Vacation Summary, but I can still book excursions under "Explore and Plan"

I did notice that you cannot even select the Escape as a choice under ship under Book and Plan

This is weird

Yeah, I can see it there as well. Still, something is off.

The alternate route I saw on another site skipped Belize and went somewhere else. Trying to find it again.

Yeah, Escape is missing from the site, in terms of booking.

My vacation summary is back up. Still not showing Escape as a booking option but the lady at NCL says everything is fine, it's showing on hers. She did say "NCL would never change an itinerary without notifying all passengers first" That made me giggle.

I just looked and it's showing for me..

14-Day Eastern & Western Caribbean from Miami

Sail to the Caribbean on our newest ship, Norwegian Escape

SHIP Norwegian Escape

Still missing here... It does show up under Miami now though. Wasn't before. Odd.

Capture_zps8kc2qfww.png

Edited by GrabMyWrist

My vacation summary is back up. Still not showing Escape as a booking option but the lady at NCL says everything is fine, it's showing on hers. She did say "NCL would never change an itinerary without notifying all passengers first" That made me giggle.

Yep, back for me now as well. They certainly changed Harvest Cay after I booked. Nobody said a word. LOL

Edited by GrabMyWrist

Darn it!

I was actually hoping for a itinerary change. I would have liked to see NCL extended the stay at Tortola or just replace it with St. Maarten. It appears that most feel the current stay in Tortola isn't long enough, especially if your doing an excursion that requires a 45 minute boat ride each way to your destination. Factor that in with the required time to be back on board and your day is kind of short...

Lies. All Lies. I never would have known Harvest Caye was replaced by Belize City on my upcoming cruise without cruise critic. NCL has never informed me!

Darn it!

I was actually hoping for a itinerary change. I would have liked to see NCL extended the stay at Tortola or just replace it with St. Maarten. It appears that most feel the current stay in Tortola isn't long enough, especially if your doing an excursion that requires a 45 minute boat ride each way to your destination. Factor that in with the required time to be back on board and your day is kind of short...

I agree. I was really hoping for a change as well.

Edited by GrabMyWrist