When is the next big "sale" for Carnival?

lharry

I haven't noticed any time of year for particularly great deals, but you can get them to send you their specials via email. Go to Carnival.com. at very top towards left, see a link in blue that say Subscribe And Save. Click, enter email, receive notification.

Book early is all I can tell you, the closer the cruise gets, double the prices are right now. If you see reduced deposit book book book, b/c all the good cabins get snatched up early now and you end up with nothing if you wait till 3 months before.

If you are willing to risk not going, waiting until the last minute has worked for us the last two cruises we purchased. The balcony was much cheaper than Outside View initially, and the Suite was even cheaper for the week earlier -- higher air fare eliminated the savings that week. Carnival at least for the cruises I was looking 30-60 days out were dropping prices to fill the boat.

Book early is all I can tell you, the closer the cruise gets, double the prices are right now. If you see reduced deposit book book book, b/c all the good cabins get snatched up early now and you end up with nothing if you wait till 3 months before.

Better yet, book early and book onboard. You get a decent rate + OBC.

Hi,

I booked an Early Saver Rate on An Inspiration 4 day cruise in late October of this year.

Is there a link to the Eaarly Savers where I put in a bit of info to check if our prices have gone down. I also have a cruise booked for the Miracle 7 day in late August.

Thank you so much for your help.:)

Edited by Markmom18

I just did a couple of mock bookings for our upcoming cruises. There is NO difference in rates for Early Saver, More the Merrier, all the programs, etc - for someone on their very first cruise or someone who is gold, platinum or diamond.

Hi,

I booked an Early Saver Rate on An Inspiration 4 day cruise in late October of this year.

Is there a link to the Eaarly Savers where I put in a bit of info to check if our prices have gone down. I also have a cruise booked for the Miracle 7 day in late August.

Thank you so much for your help.:)

Here ya go:

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/#