SEASIDE - YACHT CLUB - All things new and old...

marcoigna

Hi all;

I thought it would be fun and a great idea to start a thread strictly for the Yacht Club aboard the new MSC -

I know there has been a lot of chat going on about the New Yacht club features aboard this new gorgeous ship...

Primarily:

***The new inside cabins and their size

***Dollar comparison to inside Yacht Club compared to regular Fantasia or Aurea Suites

***The great concept to have the Dining room within the Yacht Club

I am personally also interested in:

-The look and layout of the One Pool on Deck 19

*** will it actually have cabanas as some of the artists impressions perceive

-Is the Solarium on deck 18 for Yacht Club Guests Only

So please chime in -

I know such a long distance away, but crazy excited ....

The last MSC cruise we did in the Yacht club was by far the best cruise we have taken, even better than Silver Seas.....I hope they live up to the same standards....Totally love the Euorpean Flair....

Looking at the model which is/was on display at Expo2015,,it appears as if the solarium pool might be dedicated to YC members only,,,but it sits behind the YC staterooms which leads me to believe that it will be available to all pax.

oarw9g_zpstumlw5oe.jpg

Edited by Mikesa1721

Mikesa ... The current Deck plans are not consistent with the ship model, Deck 19 is clearly missing as of yet so it may be that there are changes being made to it as they have done on Deck 8 Aft where the outside sitting area on an early rendering has been replaced by a structure that supports the long balconies of Deck 9 Aurea suites.

I would hazard a guess that the area port and starboard to the right of the whirlpools where the deck widens going past the magradome roof could well be for Aurea guests because there is little space elsewhere for that area to be.

Beyond the whirlpool in the top right corner of the picture is where the slides come to an end which means that area will be open to everyone.

• 1 year later...

I am having a hard time figuring out where the yacht club space is, it is hard to figure out where the cut off from entering yacht club on the decks are I am curious how much space they are giving yacht club members, this ship has more yacht club guest rooms i just hope it has enough space for them and does not pack people together. Divina has a great yacht club space

I am having a hard time figuring out where the yacht club space is, it is hard to figure out where the cut off from entering yacht club on the decks are I am curious how much space they are giving yacht club members, this ship has more yacht club guest rooms i just hope it has enough space for them and does not pack people together. Divina has a great yacht club space

Meraviglia has 4 decks of cabins in the Yacht Club enclave unlike Fantasia class that only has 2 (apart from the 3 YC2s on deck 12, of course). There are more Yacht Club cabins, overall. On our sailing, YC was full and never felt crowded, nor were people 'packed together'.