Alfredos on ships other than the Royal and Regal?

dr__dawggy

Just off Regal. Alfredos is horrible, never again.

Out of thousands of opinions/reviews, this is the first time I've seen this!

Maybe an attempt to keep it uncrowded.

I often tell people not to book aft cabins for the same reason. ;) :p

• 2 months later...

A slight sideways move to this topic- for the non-Regal/Royal Alfredo's (asking about the Grand, specifically), I have read on CC that the menu is only the pizza, but in poking around Princess's website, when it talks about Alfredo's on the Grand Princess info page, it states pizza *and* pasta. Wondering if it's a copy/paste error from them using the Royal/Regal info, or does the Grand now have a broader menu? (Hoping it's the later- on the Grand 13 weeks from yesterday!) Would appreciate any insight from recent Grand passengers!

Wow, Alfredos was one of our favorite spots on the Regal last year. I wonder if they have changed the pizza recipes, etc. Or perhaps have a new chef or intern or the wait staff! In what way was it awful?

It's entirely possible nothing changed. People have different tastes and experiences, and it is impossible to please everyone.

That's not to say that reviewer is impossible to please, he/she could simply be in the (apparently tiny) minority of people who don't care for what Alfredo's offers.

It's entirely possible nothing changed. People have different tastes and experiences, and it is impossible to please everyone.

That's not to say that reviewer is impossible to please, he/she could simply be in the (apparently tiny) minority of people who don't care for what Alfredo's offers.

We were on the Regal last year and just returned from another cruise on her this week and Alfredo's was excellent this time, too

When we ate at Alfredo's on the Sapphire and the Grand and there were only pizzas on the menu. Only the Royal and Regal have the expanded menu and I enjoyed the calzone [emoji39]. There have been posts of Alfredo's pizza being offered for lunch several days a cruise on the Coral and the Island. People have also posted that they have been told that it won't be offered on Grand class ships because the don't have the pizza making capacity to meet projected demand.

Just got off the Grand today and Alfredo's was indeed on the ship, we LOVED the pizzas, there were ONLY pizzas on the menu. :)

I was on the Crown next to the Grand in SD & Ensenada and considered trying to sneak on to your ship for an Alfredo's pizza. :p

Hi,looking at the Coral deck plans way into 2017,Sabatinis is still showing,so hopefully Share is postponed there for a while.We are on her in Sept so hopefully will get to try Alfredos,cheers,Brian.

Just got off the Grand today and Alfredo's was indeed on the ship, we LOVED the pizzas, there were ONLY pizzas on the menu. :)

Thank you NapaGirl! Excited to board the Grand and try it out for myself- just a few more months!