Anyone Else Seen This Website Glitch?

zdcatc12

When I log in on the Carnival web site, it shows "234 days to cruising" which is correct. However, when I select "Manage My Booking", it changes to "-48 days to cruising" which was the start date of my LAST cruise last month.

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this or knows why it may be happening?

Thanks

When I log in on the Carnival web site, it shows "234 days to cruising" which is correct. However, when I select "Manage My Booking", it changes to "-48 days to cruising" which was the start date of my LAST cruise last month.

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this or knows why it may be happening?

Thanks

Does it show the correct booking number? The one that would be for your upcoming cruise, and not the one from your previous cruise?

Does it show the correct booking number? The one that would be for your upcoming cruise, and not the one from your previous cruise?

Yes, everything is right on the bookings except for the stupid number of days to cruise thing. I know when I had none booked, it always said "0 days until next cruise".

I am trying to pay my balance. When I go to manage my booking it asks me to enter my booking number etc even though I'm logged in. Then when I fill out the info and hit submit it tells me that booking already exists. I assume they're having some issues this morning and will try back later.

I assume they're having some issues this morning and will try back later.

Carnival's site is always full of surprises. Give it 24-48 hours and it should be back to normal.

But it has been doing this for a few weeks and continues to do so. I also did not receive my Cabin Conformation e-mail when I booked my last cruise a few weeks ago nor when I made a payment on that cruise. I always have in the past and the agent that I talked to said that I should have received one. They had to send it. I am thinking that these are related somehow.

But it has been doing this for a few weeks and continues to do so. I also did not receive my Cabin Conformation e-mail when I booked my last cruise a few weeks ago nor when I made a payment on that cruise. I always have in the past and the agent that I talked to said that I should have received one. They had to send it. I am thinking that these are related somehow.

If it's been happening for a few weeks then that indicates a uncommon problem that should be look at by Carnival's IT team. First try re-adding the booking to your Cruise Manager and wait 24-48 hours, you'll see both listed for 24 hours then one will drop off. Hopefully that will resolve the issue. If that doesn't work then call Carnival and ask to speak to a supervisor/manager. Tell them to open a ticket with their internal IT team to research the problem. Then check back in a few days for status. Chances are there's a database update that didn't complete correctly or one of their servers are out of sync or your profile is out of sync. I'm an IT guy but I don't know their internal systems, but one of the above reasons seems to be the most likely cause.

Good luck!

*Edit* Also clear your internet cache, close your browser and try again. Sometimes it's just the little things :)

Edited by ATL_Miami_Cruiser

If it's been happening for a few weeks then that indicates a uncommon problem that should be look at by Carnival's IT team. First try re-adding the booking to your Cruise Manager and wait 24-48 hours, you'll see both listed for 24 hours then one will drop off. Hopefully that will resolve the issue. If that doesn't work then call Carnival and ask to speak to a supervisor/manager. Tell them to open a ticket with their internal IT team to research the problem. Then check back in a few days for status. Chances are there's a database update that didn't complete correctly or one of their servers are out of sync or your profile is out of sync. I'm an IT guy but I don't know their internal systems, but one of the above reasons seems to be the most likely cause.

Good luck!

*Edit* Also clear your internet cache, close your browser and try again. Sometimes it's just the little things :)

Thanks!!! I cleared my cookies and that fixed it. Still not sure about my email problem though. I'll have to check with my wife and see if they sent it to her.