Crown Princess Questions

MissCruiseAddict

In a month, it will be my first time on Princess. Do the cabins have hair dryers in them or do I need to bring my own? Do the bathrooms have the shampoo and body wash dispensers in the shower?

Yes, there should be a hairdryer in the desk/vanity area. Yes, there is a bodywash and a combo shampoo/conditioner on the wall of the shower. Advise you bring your own shampoo and conditioner, though

Edited by hpeabody

There is a hair dryer in the room, but I find the quality to be poor, similar to a hotel room. So, if that's acceptable to you, you should be fine. I don't bring my own hair dryer. If I ever shower close to dinner time I do use it, but I'm the only person who uses it in the cabin, so it's not usually a problem.

They do have body soap, shampoo and conditioner but I bring my own. The kids and husband use the Princess stuff, they don't care

In a month, it will be my first time on Princess. Do the cabins have hair dryers in them or do I need to bring my own? Do the bathrooms have the shampoo and body wash dispensers in the shower?

Hair dryers not very strong. :(

The shampoo etc is terrible. :(

Hahaha I can't use just a travel size conditioner on a cruise. My hair isn't long but the sea air dries it out so I tend to use more and leave it in longer before rinsing.

Yup hotel hair dryers are weak but I manage on a cruise. I just got to get it dry enough that I won't burn my hair with my flat iron. I don't even do my hair during the day. I don't mind the wind blown wavy look. I just tame it at night for dinner.

The hair dryers on the Royal/Regal are better than those on other ships. Never had a problem using them nor been tempted to bring mine.

I refuse to use the communal shampoo/conditioner and bring my own. I never use the body wash and ask for soap.

Shampoo/conditioner and body wash was included in the shower. Whether or not you use it is up to you.

The hair dryer worked well for my wife and I. However, be aware of a couple of things: The dryer in the room (we were a balcony A432) was as far away from the bathroom as it could be, right by the balcony door. Which is where the only two plugs in the room are located. there is a plug in the bathroom, but it will not accept a wide blade or three prong (US) plug. If you bring your own hair dryer you will have to use the outlet in the room, not in the bathroom.

Added note: since there are only two plugs in the room, if you have more than two electronic devices (cell phone, iPad, etc) you may want to consider bringing a power strip for extra plug access for recharging.