DOS vs 2 br family dawn

Starflyr3

Yes, 12502 is a one bedroom, because I stayed in it.

The view from the huge front windows is absolutely amazing. I did not miss a balcony since we were so close to the pool deck.

Hello Barb, my wife & I will be in 12502 in April. We are looking forward to it very much. I was wondering when it was you cruised in this suite and if you could offer suggestions of any special requests you made to your butler and concierge? Thanks in advance.

Hello Barb, my wife & I will be in 12502 in April. We are looking forward to it very much. I was wondering when it was you cruised in this suite and if you could offer suggestions of any special requests you made to your butler and concierge? Thanks in advance.

You'll just love the view.

We were in 12500 (opposite side/corner), and one real treat, something that is not shown in the "deck plan/floor plan" is that little part that sticks out of the side of the ship.

It's all glass, too.

Remember - this is right above the Bridge, so they get a "wraparound view", and so do these two end DOS suites.

It was fun to see the lifeboats lowered and raised, for example.

But mostly, it's ALL windows, floor to ceiling, except the back wall.

You'll be able to see the moonlight reflecting over the water at night, from bed. Just look over your toes :)

We absolutely loved how that bed was positioned, and relatively close to the front windows.

And the space in the LR area is wonderful.

(We had friends with a toddler traveling with us, but we got them a smaller cabin elsewhere, so we all had privacy. But when the little one was with us, he could run around and have fun.)

You might want to search CruiseCritic for "butler requests", etc., as "what you can/might request" is pretty much the same for all suites throughout NCL.

We were in 12500 (opposite side/corner), and one real treat, something that is not shown in the "deck plan/floor plan" is that little part that sticks out of the side of the ship.

It's all glass, too.

Remember - this is right above the Bridge, so they get a "wraparound view", and so do these two end DOS suites.

You'll be able to see the moonlight reflecting over the water at night, from bed. Just look over your toes :)

We absolutely loved how that bed was positioned, and relatively close to the front windows.

(We had friends with a toddler traveling with us, but we got them a smaller cabin elsewhere, so we all had privacy. But when the little one was with us, he could run around and have fun.)

You might want to search CruiseCritic for "butler requests", etc., as "what you can/might request" is pretty much the same for all suites throughout NCL.

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. You are very kind. It all looks just as we imagine. I will take your advice and search butler requests. Thank you again.

It's all glass, too.

The corner ones would be either 12002 or 12502.

The corner ones would be either 12002 or 12502.

:o My bad.

Thanks.

There's already too much confusion with these suites, both with numbers but especially just the fact that there are 1BR/1BA and 2BR/2BA versions that NCL doesn't properly describe online.

(Having only the floor plan for the 1BR/1BA on the deck plans was especially confusing when we first were looking at the Dawn's 4 DOS.)

Anyway, we are referring to the *corner* DOS (either side), with the 1BR/1BA, and that wrap around view including back down the side of the ship.

Sorry!!