Transfers from hotel to pier

RyanR1982

If you purchased a Princess hotel package then your transfer will be arranged for arrival at the pier around 1pm. That is the way Princess does it. If you are on your own you can arrange for a transfer at any time, just get a cab, arrange for a group shuttle such as Super Shuttle or Prime Time to pick you up, or you can take a hotel transfer back to LAX and catch one of these shuttle services.

Recommend that you stay the evening before in a San Pedro or Long Beach hotel. That is what we have done every time we sailed from San Pedro.

If you purchased a Princess hotel package then your transfer will be arranged for arrival at the pier around 1pm. That is the way Princess does it. If you are on your own you can arrange for a transfer at any time, just get a cab, arrange for a group shuttle such as Super Shuttle or Prime Time to pick you up, or you can take a hotel transfer back to LAX and catch one of these shuttle services.

Recommend that you stay the evening before in a San Pedro or Long Beach hotel. That is what we have done every time we sailed from San Pedro.

I am staying at a Long beach hotel for a march cruise from San Pedro. How long should i expect to the pier from the hotel?

Also how much should i expect for a shuttle pp or a cab? there are 2 adults and one child in our party.

TIA.

I am staying at a Long beach hotel for a march cruise from San Pedro. How long should i expect to the pier from the hotel?

Also how much should i expect for a shuttle pp or a cab? there are 2 adults and one child in our party.

TIA.

15/20 min. without traffic

Taxi, maybe $30/$35

TIA.

6 miles as stated 15-20 minutes. ;)