Docking in St. Thomas? Which port?

We have docked at both ports.

The first time on Crown Princess we had to get a taxi to the centre where all the jewelry shops were.

The second time on Explorer of the seas we docked and there was quite a few shops close by and it was only a short walk to the centre.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Hi Graham! RCI has contracted a year or more ago with St. Thomas to dock exclusively at Crown Pointe now. It's not bad, but no where near the shops/cafes, ect. at Havensight that we used to dock at in the past.

The last time we were at Crown Pointe, we walked down to a sushi restaurant on the water. Was quite the walk, may take a taxi there next time, but was interesting. We always find something to do where ever we dock. ;)

Hi Graham! RCI has contracted a year or more ago with St. Thomas to dock exclusively at Crown Pointe now. It's not bad, but no where near the shops/cafes, ect. at Havensight that we used to dock at in the past.

The last time we were at Crown Pointe, we walked down to a sushi restaurant on the water. Was quite the walk, may take a taxi there next time, but was interesting. We always find something to do where ever we dock. ;)

The last time we were there was 10 years ago when we sailed down from New York on Explorer and it must have been Havensight.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Crown BAY

Crown BAY

Crown BAY

Crown BAY

LOL...yes, I think they know that now. This thread is over two years old, as was pointed out. ;)

And yes, you are right...actual name is Crown Bay...not Crown Point...thanks for "pointing" that out...pun intended. :cool:

LOL...yes, I think they know that now. This thread is over two years old, as was pointed out. ;)

And yes, you are right...actual name is Crown Bay...not Crown Point...thanks for "pointing" that out...pun intended. :cool:

YOU, yesterday.