Periscope Live Oasis Jan 30th - Any questions

Hi all,

We will be on the Jan 30th sailing and I will be doing some live Periscope during the cruise. You can follow me at @DukeMazer.

Will do some scops that I find interesting, but Please let me know what you would like to see and I will try to show them. I'll try to get the good stuff on Sat and Sunday that when most are off work.

Also will be answering any questions I can while on board.

Looking forward to sharing our cruise.

:D

Edited by Duke Mazer

I will be following! We have decided to not get a drink package so I am interested in beer cooler/buckets and drink cards offered. Thanks in advance for broadcasting and have a great cruise!

Enjoy your cruise...my question will also be drink related. Still debating on alcohol package. Can you get pricing on pina coladas (my fav drink for the pool), gin (my hubbys drink of choice) and mixed drinks(Malibu and pineapple for the evening).

Last time we bought the package but drink more then normal to make sure we got our money's worth. This time I want to be sensible.

Also, if they still do the specialty shots at dinner.

Thanks again and enjoy!!!

ImageUploadedByForums1454159253.969299.jpg.40d2ced6b147897edd9d570caa8a2041.jpg

Testing if I can post picture via the app. Just did our first scope at the residence inn airport. We really like. New clean, includes breakfast, wifi, free shuttle to airport and local restaurants and shops. Great service. port shuttle is $8/ person which we will take.

Will try to do my first Oasis Elevator scope today which would be great for me of the busiest

Yes, I've been using the ships Internet. The band was particularly loud. I didn't remember it being that loud, but we are usually in the pool or sun deck when they are playing. I'll try to do another during the day tomorrow for you

Sorry about Sailaway my battery died

Edited by Duke Mazer

Day 1 was a great. As nice as we remembered it.

Embarkation was was smooth and like clock work. We came to the port at 11:30 I think and we onboard in 30 minutes.

Lunch at windjammer by 12. If you can get there by then you are golden. We had a table by the window. food was good, it's you buffet fare all good.

Got Dd signed up to Adventure ocean did some unpacking, muster and sailaway. Typical

Dinner is where we have our interesting story. We have the 6pm seating. At a table in the back. Service and food were good. In fact fairly good as I was not a big fan of MDR food, so I was surprised. Now we are on vacation and I'm not looking to not pick and complain about others but I think in this case it's fair. 2 large tables not far from us were let's say "loud". Very loud, yelling and singing, I'm sorry not appropriate for MDR, maybe a bar. One of them was having a birthday and they were yelling his name. We complained to the head waiter saying what other were to, he did not talk to them.. It looked like they came from the beach( tank top, shorts) Nothing was done about them, I thought they at least enforced that minimum dress code, guess not.. We've asked to be moved. We only plan two more nights in the MDR, so not going to make a big deL of it. I don't mind a group having a good time, but I don't want people yelling like that in front of my little one. We try and I teach my little one that we share this ship and to be conscience of others, but some people don't care think it their house.

Enjoying your scopes :) Have only caught a couple of them LIVE but at the Meet and Mingle I watched the replay and recognized a couple I know or was pretty sure it was them

At the Welcome Back one they were one of the Pinnacle couples mentioned so that confirmed it :)

Continue the good work and enjoy Oasis.

What type of cabin are you in and what deck? Trying to decide between a Superior Ocean View Balcony and Junior Suite? About $2000 difference. Can't see that for a walk-in closet and bigger bathroom though although my husband is a large man.