Bathroom amenities?

Smbruner

Does anyone know if there are washcloths provided for showers in your bathroom? Also, shampoo & conditioner or is it an "all of n one"? Trying to figure out if I need to bring my own. Being from the states and having traced in Europe previously I know not all places provide "face flannels". Thanks

Thank you for the quick reply! We are actually in Bergen now and our 12 day coastal cruise on the Midnastol tonight but has been delayed one day due to weather (we think). We found that the hotel has the same bathroom configuration so that's why I asked. We will try to shop for our needs today. Thank you again!

We just had an informational meeting and were told that the ship was in dry dock to replace an engine and they thought it would be ready for tonight's sailing. But to check the software they had German engineers on board and they got seasick so the ship had to go north to calmer waters! We are hoping to board tomorrow afternoon and as your link said we will miss one stop.

They have put us up at a very nice hotel with all meals covered. And a city bus tour tomorrow.

I just hope we can get going tomorrow!

We just had an informational meeting and were told that the ship was in dry dock to replace an engine and they thought it would be ready for tonight's sailing. But to check the software they had German engineers on board and they got seasick so the ship had to go north to calmer waters! We are hoping to board tomorrow afternoon and as your link said we will miss one stop.

They have put us up at a very nice hotel with all meals covered. And a city bus tour tomorrow.

I just hope we can get going tomorrow!

Sorry about your delay and I am not surprised Hurtigruten is taking good care of you. Bergen is a fascinating town. If you have some spare time, and the weather is good, take the Floyen Bana up to the top of the mountain; the view is wonderful.

While there are no face cloths in the bathrooms, there should be a hand towel, which you can use as a face cloth if desired. Keep in mind that unlike the usual cruise ship, linens are only restocked daily when your room is made up in the morning. They don't replenish your towels (or do turn down service) in the afternoon or evening on Hurtigruten. You cabin steward will also most likely be one of your waiters in the dining room...they work hard!

Edited by Splinter