Escape - Live 1/30

TheDougOut

Thank you so much for doing this review! Feels like I'm right there with you! With Silas as the CD, do you recal if the Sail Away celebration was at the pool as it has been under Julie or was it moved to Spice H2O as it is on the Getaway?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Itbeanew2

Thank you so much for doing this review! Feels like I'm right there with you! With Silas as the CD, do you recal if the Sail Away celebration was at the pool as it has been under Julie or was it moved to Spice H2O as it is on the Getaway?

It's still at the pool. We walked back to Spice and it was relatively peaceful - playing the scenic loop on the big screen.

Personally, I prefer the sail away party at Spice. Just a better atmosphere in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's still at the pool. We walked back to Spice and it was relatively peaceful - playing the scenic loop on the big screen.

Personally, I prefer the sail away party at Spice. Just a better atmosphere in my opinion.

I completely agree.

419c74b90506f94099dd392a0ce4811a.jpg

Alone time on the Waterfront. I've been here for 30 or 40 minutes, and have had no more than 20 people walk by during that time.

Time to head upstairs and get cleaned up. CruiseCritic Meet & Greet in Cagney's @ 11am (I think - gotta double check). I've only made one M&G in the past, and that was on a Celebrity ship. We're hosting one on the Dawn in November, so I wanted to make sure we saw the NCL process first hand.

Doug,

Pressing question and please don't think me a sissy - are there any respectable Session IPA's in the Brewhouse? Perhaps there is a Founders All Day IPA to enjoy? It's a long week, I have to pace myself.

1ff59ad791d0c673144b4e2e3f33f9e7.jpg

Stay thirsty, my friend!

1ff59ad791d0c673144b4e2e3f33f9e7.jpg

Stay thirsty, my friend!

That's great news. As you walk around this week, I am curious if you find any respectable beers at other bars, particularly at any of the outdoor locations. Normally the pool calls for a Miller Lite, but it would be nice to have something tastier...

Great review. Thanks for sharing your experiences and tips!

Dougout,

Really enjoying your beercentric review. So, how go things with your position on the leader board in the brew house? Any chance of catching A #1 who I believe you mentioned was on your cruise? We leave in less than two weeks, cannot wait.

Cheers,

Coach Jim