Vase for Flowers

roberts2005

If you are in a suite, you'll have a vase because they give you flowers to begin with. I don't know about lower level cabins ... but I doubt that they would refuse to give you a vase for the purpose.

I suggest you contact your TA or Oceania to determine the answer. Many of us are very knowledgeable about various aspects of a cruise, but there are always questions that we can only GUESS about the answers. I think this is one of those. At least it is for me.

Good luck!

Mura

Thanks for the help. If they come with a vase in Tahiti that will be great. We are in a Penthouse

The flowers one can purchase at the market are beautiful. Our flower arrangement lasted from Papeete to Auckland. We just had to remember to water it. If you are in a penthouse, your butler could water it for you.

Having lived for over a decade in the region and frequent Tahiti visitor.. let me give you a tad bit of advice... Check your flowers for "passengers"..many time the local bugs lay eggs in or on the flowers and several days after you buy them you can be sharing your cabin with un-welcome cabin mates er mites.

They dont spray in Tahiti

Having lived for over a decade in the region and frequent Tahiti visitor.. let me give you a tad bit of advice... Check your flowers for "passengers"..many time the local bugs lay eggs in or on the flowers and several days after you buy them you can be sharing your cabin with un-welcome cabin mates er mites.

They dont spray in Tahiti

Will washing the flowers down in the shower take care of it

Since you are in a penthouse, your butler will commit hari-kari if he can't get one for you.:D

I wholeheartedly agree. Several times I have brought flowers onboard, and either they were taken from me at the gangway, taken somewhere, beautifully arranged and delivered to the cabin, or taken to reception for arrangement and delivery. Never have had a problem.:D