Question about the current TV Commercial

Clancy14

Hi!

In the TV commercial that is currently airing on major networks, there is a fast montage of scenes that show a) off-road ATV-ing, b) mud facials and massages c) swimming with the giant turtles in Barbados among others things, before they show the back of the Oasis/Allure at night from a drone/helicopter etc.

What I am hoping someone can answer for me, is: Where are they jumping off the waterfall into the rock pools below? I have a guess (probably wrong :D) but I think I need to go there !!

Thanks in advance for your nelp!

- Miriam

can you post a link for the commercial? it is most likely on youtube

HI, again!

I searched youtube but the most recent commercial I could find was "We Will Rock You" and while I love that commercial it's not the one that's currently out in the US.

I will keep searching! Thanks for the idea! I'll try Facebook next for a link next!

- Miriam

Hi!

This commercial is SO CLOSE but NOT QUITE IT! lol ! The people jumping in the water from the rocks are not jumping from the same rocks as the current commercial (Who knew there were so many rock locations that you could jump from ?!?! ). The Jamaica guess certainly could be right, but that was not mine.

You are all great for trying to help me! Just got to keep cruising till I find it!

- Miriam