Muster station

Ok crazy question. Does anyone know or remember what muster stations meet where? I know some are indoors in large places like the theaters and some are still outside on the decks. And are they they same fleet wide or specific to each ship?

I am curious about anthem muster station D01.

Just was curious I think we have been everywhere for muster drill. Packed in like sardines on deck as well as lounging in the theater.

Ok crazy question. Does anyone know or remember what muster stations meet where? I know some are indoors in large places like the theaters and some are still outside on the decks. And are they they same fleet wide or specific to each ship?

Just was curious I think we have been everywhere for muster drill. Packed in like sardines on deck as well as lounging in the theater.

Royal does not publish a list of muster station locations. Unless someone here has recently been on that ship in that muster station, it's unlikely you can get a reliable answer.

Edited by clarea

Royal does not publish a list of muster station locations. Unless someone here has recently been on that ship in that muster station, it's unlikely you can get a reliable answer.

Kinda figured and its really not a big deal, just was a curiosity.

It depend on the ship itself.

I was on NCL Jewel, we had two cabin and they are separated by a few cabin. My friend and i was in one section of the dining room while the other is in the other section of the dining room. I noticed when i look above there was muster station .

When i was on the Allure they crammed most passengers by the Aqua theater to watch the drill on big screen.

When i was on the Anthem, I think they crammed everyone into one spot. At first , i thought they spread it out but when you count the people you will noticed it more than the lifeboat count.

Imo i think they will crammed it all into one area this way instead of the crews do the demonstration of life vest. They want you to watch a movie with hand hygiene then understanding the muster drill.

Everytime i board it alway a different way to do muster drill and how they do it. Like i said it depend on the ship.

On Anthem your muster station will be inside. Muster Station D04 is in Jamie's. When we did Quantum we were in cabin 7636 and our Muster Station was D1 which was American Icon Grill.

Edited by cruisenfever