If you got the small travel organizer from Carnival how did it do?

crusinpsychRN

What is a Carnival travel organizer? Please elaborate. I looked for it on the Bon Voyage Dept. web site but didn't see it.

It was one of the platinum gift they were giving out last year. We each have our own toiletry bag already so we use ours as a first aid/medicine bag.

What did you put in it? If you formerly used the over the door thingie, did you manage w/o it? It's very small.

I would call it a small duffel bag. The unique thing about it is that it folds up and zips all the way around to a nearly flat shape once zipped up all the way around. I don't really have a need for it since it doesn't have wheels, but it is nice. Once unzipped for use, there are 3 exterior zipper compartments; one on each end and one on the side. That zipper compartment on one end is mesh. It also has a Velcro area on the handles to cinch the handles together. And of course it has the Carnival logo on it.

I would call it a small duffel bag. The unique thing about it is that it folds up and zips all the way around to a nearly flat shape once zipped up all the way around. I don't really have a need for it since it doesn't have wheels, but it is nice. Once unzipped for use, there are 3 exterior zipper compartments; one on each end and one on the side. That zipper compartment on one end is mesh. It also has a Velcro area on the handles to cinch the handles together. And of course it has the Carnival logo on it.

I believe you are talking about the new platinum gift of the duffle bag - the OP is talking about the toiletries bag that was given out quite a while ago.

We just used our bag on our last cruise - it held all of my makeup plus all of our toiletries (not including sunscreen). We hung it up on one of the towel bars and just took out what we needed and returned it to the bag after use.

I'm hoping not to have to take my over the door thingie. The toiletries bag is about as big as a football, maybe a little bigger. Guess I'll have to figure something out for the corkscrew, tape, hole punch etc. The over the door thingie dumps all over when I take it out of the suitcase! And it takes up a LOT of room in the suitcase too.

I believe you are talking about the new platinum gift of the duffle bag - the OP is talking about the toiletries bag that was given out quite a while ago.

We just used our bag on our last cruise - it held all of my makeup plus all of our toiletries (not including sunscreen). We hung it up on one of the towel bars and just took out what we needed and returned it to the bag after use.

I guess the OP's statement, "If you formerly used the over the door thingie, did you manage w/o it? It's very small" led me to think she was looking at something other than that 2015 toiletries bag since she was asking about getting by without it. 2016 now offers the duffel bag.