balcony cabin on the SUN

fflashh

can anyone help me with a question I have about a balcony cabin on the Sun? I want to book either 9075 or 9275 on the fjord deck (#10, I think). They are the last cabin before the aft-facing ones. Pictures I've seen on here seem to show that they have a shallower, double-wide balcony. Is this true? I appreciate any help! Also, is the bed by the bath or by the balcony? Thanks so much, flash:confused:

can anyone help me with a question I have about a balcony cabin on the Sun? I want to book either 9075 or 9275 on the fjord deck (#10, I think). They are the last cabin before the aft-facing ones. Pictures I've seen on here seem to show that they have a shallower, double-wide balcony. Is this true? I appreciate any help! Also, is the bed by the bath or by the balcony? Thanks so much, flash:confused:

Have you seen these photos of 9275? Found them via a google search. Balcony is long and narrow - small couch is by balcony door.

http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/tobert1/media/Norwegian%20Sun%20Room%209275/DSC_0046_zpsd3e36f55.jpg.html?sort=3&o=8

Haven't ever stayed in one but did have CC friends in one once. I don't recall that the room was arranged differently than other Sun Balcony staterooms...but I do recall it was somewhat smaller...just not sure where the size difference was...sorry about that. Anyway, unlike the newer ships where the side walls are zigzag to create wider and narrower parts of the room, as far as I know, all Sun's balcony rooms have the sofa adjacent to the balcony. Also, I don't think the balcony is any narrower than the others...it is just wider. I know our friends had the steward bring them a chaise!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your help with my inquiry on the 9075 balcony cabin on the Sun. It was quite helpful. I did have trouble / confusion getting cabin 9075 particulars (layout, balcony size, amenities and photos) from BOTH a cruise travel agent AND NCL! http://www.cruisedeckplans.com was of some help, but wanted me to pay and enroll in their subscription plan to gain access to specific cabin photos! Alas, by the time i got my answers straight, the cabin price went up from $1199/PPDO to $2974/PPDO! WOW, this hurt and angered me. I still put a deposit on the cabin, because I think the double size balcony would be nice, BUT I will cancel if the price doesn't go down significantly BEFORE the no penalty date to cancel. We'll see. Keeping fingers crossed. Still confused why the three 11 night Mex cruises have "disappeared" from the sale inventory.:confused::mad::rolleyes:

We are staying in 8076 in a couple of weeks, I will let you know how things go. Apparently the cabin is a little shorter than the norm and the balcony is quite a bit larger. We have sailed on the Sun a few times in Balcony cabins only not in these locations.