Beverage package clarification

BlessedAZWife

Ok, this has probably been covered somewhere else, but I can't find it. So, please help!!

So, Celebrity has offered the Classic Beverage Package as a perk. Looking up the description of what is covered, it simply mentions alcohol: beer, wine and liquor up to certain values.

My question is: Are any other beverages included in the Classic Beverage Package? ie; fountain drinks, bottled water, sparkling water, specialty coffees, etc?

And, is there the option of upgrading the package so higher priced drinks are included? Somewhere I thought I saw that one can upgrade for $11.80 per person, per day and most everything is then included.

Ok, this has probably been covered somewhere else, but I can't find it. So, please help!!

So, Celebrity has offered the Classic Beverage Package as a perk. Looking up the description of what is covered, it simply mentions alcohol: beer, wine and liquor up to certain values.

My question is: Are any other beverages included in the Classic Beverage Package? ie; fountain drinks, bottled water, sparkling water, specialty coffees, etc?

And, is there the option of upgrading the package so higher priced drinks are included? Somewhere I thought I saw that one can upgrade for $11.80 per person, per day and most everything is then included.

Yes the classic package covers fountain pop, coffee, water etc.

Yes you can upgrade this on the ship for $10 US per person per day

- All non premium bottled water (500ml & 1L bottles available) (sparkling water is available in cans, its Seagrams brand)

- All specialty tea and coffee at Cafe al Bacio & elsewhere onboard - including some alcoholic coffees (try out the Iglu, its awesome)

- All fountain pop is included

Pretty much its everything under the non-alcoholic package and the standard package is included under Classic, I never once felt compelled to upgrade but if you decide to its $10.00 per day plus an 18% gratuity.

See below:

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

Edited by JRYMCMB

I'm on Reflection in a few weeks and it's my first time on a Solstice class ship. I see "fountain soda" listed. Do they not serve sodas in a can like on the smaller ships?

You can get cans from some bars, I never felt the need to however

But are cans included in the package price? Or do you have to get soda from the bartender's gun? I didn't see any soda fountain machines on the Constellation. Do they have them on Reflection? Every drink station and bar on the Constellation gave me a can, but I had a soda package.

But are cans included in the package price? Or do you have to get soda from the bartender's gun? I didn't see any soda fountain machines on the Constellation. Do they have them on Reflection? Every drink station and bar on the Constellation gave me a can, but I had a soda package.

Yes, the cans are included.