2 booked at once.

bluerose1515

Never have I ever had 2 cruises booked at once! Super excited for both. November 12 of this year I get to introduce my mother and a couple friends to cruising. As well as, be joined by some family who have cruised. Next October get to introduce another cousin to cruising, go on another Halloween cruise and go on the Vista. These next couple of vacations will be amazing. I know I'm so blessed to be able to go and travel like I do. Hope everyone has an awesome week :)

Congratulations! Just a little suggestion...When planning two so far in advance, you might consider waiting to book the second for when you are onboard the first. Using the future cruise desk gets you an extra OBC and shouldn't affect availability for your second cruise a year in advance.

It's like a catch 22, the more cruises you actually go on, the more opportunities you have to book onboard for the extra OBC credit. The cycle just goes on and on but what a wonderful cycle to be on. :D We went on 3 last year which is the most we have done in a years time, so of course we had to book two for this year with the OBC opportunities. Life is short might a well enjoy while you can!