Soy Milk on Adventure?

LaShelle2

Does anyone know if this is available on AOS? If so, where and how much$

I see it is available on the specialty coffee shop menu. Would they let you get just milk and no coffee? What about at breakfast for the cereal?

I don't know about Adventure specifically, but I've been able to get soy milk on all the ships I've sailed on from the MDR and WJ. In my experience it also did not require contacting Special Needs to make the request to stock soy milk; they simply had it on board anyway.

You could contact the Special Needs department of RCI to request it or ask about soy milk availability at other venues on the ship.

Edited by moopetguy

If you order it anywhere other than MDR or buffet you will be charged.

Cool, good to know. I never tried getting it anywhere other than the MDR or WJ before.

So the lesson here is to bring a reusable container, ask for multiple glasses of soy milk in the MDR or WJ, fill up your container, and get ice for your cabin :)

I don't know about Adventure specifically, but I've been able to get soy milk on all the ships I've sailed on from the MDR and WJ. In my experience it also did not require contacting Special Needs to make the request to stock soy milk; they simply had it on board anyway.

You could contact the Special Needs department of RCI to request it or ask about soy milk availability at other venues on the ship.

Thanks for the info!