Transportation help for Port Canaveral and Orlando hotels

tayzia00

My DH and our 3 children will be in Orlando celebrating our 1 year anniversary onboard the Carnival Magic. We will be arriving to MCO 7/22/16 and our cruise leaves 7/23/16. Does anyone have any suggestions on transportation to get us from our hotel to the Port of Canaveral, Port of Canaveral to Disney, and from Disney back to MCO? Any help is greatly appreciated. I have been looking for two weeks now and am at a dead end here

My DH and our 3 children will be in Orlando celebrating our 1 year anniversary onboard the Carnival Magic. We will be arriving to MCO 7/22/16 and our cruise leaves 7/23/16. Does anyone have any suggestions on transportation to get us from our hotel to the Port of Canaveral, Port of Canaveral to Disney, and from Disney back to MCO? Any help is greatly appreciated. I have been looking for two weeks now and am at a dead end here

I agree with the rental car suggestion because it often the cheapest and you gain freedom to explore Disney Springs (if staying near MCO) or the beach area (if staying near the Port)!

On the 23rd, I suggest you do not rush to the Port especially when more than 2 ships are in. If you arrive at the rental return office from 1pm onwards you will find the rental shuttle crowds gone and it is smooth sailing from there!

Although it will cost more, if you prefer to leave the driving to others Cocoa Beach Shuttle and CorTrans are the most often suggested shared shuttle providers between MCO and PC. Contact Executive VIP for private transport options - might not be that much of a difference with 5 in your group.