Price drop

vaclyn

Does NCL offer a price drop like carnival did/does? :)

If you are talking about Carnival's early booker's rate, then no.

If you book through the US office (different terms for different offices/markets), you can get price drops until final payment date either by just getting an adjustment by asking or if that does not work, by cancelling/rebooking.

After final payment you are not entitled to anything but might get an upgrade if the price of higher category has dropped enough or small portion of the difference of price of your current category in OBC. But as said, nothing is granted after final payment date.

If you are talking about Carnival's "early saver" rate, no... NCL does not have a rate that guarantees price matches to lower rates up to the time of sailing.

Generally speaking, NCL will make adjustments to your fare or perks if you are before final payment. If you are after final payment, you are entitled to no adjustments. But some have had luck sweet talking NCL and have had successes after final payment.

Can you explain what you mean by price drop?

The advertised price is lower at time of final payment than it was when you booked.

You normally see the price of the cruise drop shortly before (1 month) before the cruise date as the cruise line tries to fill the rooms.

The advertised price is lower at time of final payment than it was when you booked.

You normally see the price of the cruise drop shortly before (1 month) before the cruise date as the cruise line tries to fill the rooms.

I know what I think a price drop is. I wasn't sure what the OP was talking about. The way he phrased it by saying "offer a price drop" didn't sound like what you are mentioning. The prices of a cruise can fluctuate drastically based on any number of different variables. One of which happens to be when it gets closer to embarkation and they have many unsold rooms the price could drop but it very easily could rise as well. My cruise coming up in 2 weeks is $200 more for an inside room from when I purchased about 4 months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that my cruise price drooped $250. I called she not only rebooked the cruise for me at the lower price but gave me the perks as well, which was a $100.00 credit on my account. She said if I see another price drop I could call again and would get credit. She said that I could keep calling until my last payment is made.