When to tip on a B2B

sawtooth

We have cruised a few times on Princess. I have never agreed with bribing Stewart. We get exemplary service which is rewarded after the fact.

Tipping is a personal thing. If you wish to present a bribe thats your prerogative. I will pass.

Exactly!

Edited by davekathy

If you want exceptional service on the second leg, be sure and fill out your "cards" and name the folks that a made a difference...

Bunk! Bummer for you if that has been your experiences on your B2B Cruise(s). Our experience on all of our B2B Cruises or whatever length Cruise we are doing has been exceptional service without tipping extra or filling out a comment card after the first leg of the B2Ber or during the Cruise. We always do the Post Cruise Survey on the last evening of the Cruise or when we get home.

I fill out the cards for those who have served me exceptionally well. After so many cruises, I've learned what to expect and know when someone has done a great job as opposed to just getting by. And if it takes five minutes to write a few good words to get them recognition, I'm willing to do so. I also write down the names of the exceptionally good employees so I can mention them in the online survey after the cruise.