Serious help needed!!!

defeser

I am due to sail on the Anthem of the Seas this Saturday (February 13). My question is this....IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO SWITCH MY RESERVATION TO THE OASIS OF THE SEAS, DEPARTING THE SAME DAY (FEBRUARY 13)??? I already checked on RCCL website and there are still cabins available to book. Anyone who knows "if" this is possible, please let me know ASAP? THANKS EVERYONE!!!

I am due to sail on the Anthem of the Seas this Saturday (February 13). My question is this....IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO SWITCH MY RESERVATION TO THE OASIS OF THE SEAS, DEPARTING THE SAME DAY (FEBRUARY 13)??? I already checked on RCCL website and there are still cabins available to book. Anyone who knows "if" this is possible, please let me know ASAP? THANKS EVERYONE!!!

They would normally not allow that without paying a large penalty, but due to the circumstances, it's possible they would show some leeway. All you can do is call and give it a shot. Please let us know what they say..

Pick up the phone and call either RCCL or if you booked through a TA, call your TA. No one on these broads can answer your question.