OMG! How many calls until my booking is correct!

Kruizin'Kath

I took the Divina in April of this year and during that time, I could not check in or get luggage tags etc, online. But other than that no problems. Just took paper copies of my cruise details. Great cruise, no billing issues, and the representative on board helped us with our Status Match. I'm booked on Divina again for Oct and the Seaside in early 2018.

Hopefully most the problems are corrected by now.

I understand that there are problems with bookings and check in and all that sort of thing... but if we all say "never again... or I'm not putting up with this or... forget it... then, we will never teach them the way we want it done.

If we want it done our way... we have to teach THEM how to do it... be strong... teach well... they will learn.

I'm still looking forward to our first MSC cruise... good luck and hope it works out to be better than it was...

Cheers,

I took the Divina in April of this year and during that time, I could not check in or get luggage tags etc, online. But other than that no problems. Just took paper copies of my cruise details. Great cruise, no billing issues, and the representative on board helped us with our Status Match. I'm booked on Divina again for Oct and the Seaside in early 2018.

Hopefully most the problems are corrected by now.

Yes "hopefully"!

I just got my e-tickets and they are still incorrect. HOPEFULLY when I get to the pier they will correct the issues promptly because I am SOOOOOOOOOOO tired of calling and holding and begging for my booking to be done correctly!!!

I am so glad we used a travel agent for our first MSC booking.

We are UK based and the website here still has problems. Firstly my husband was sharing a cabin with an Italian lady instead of me! Fortunately my travel agent got it corrected. Now on my bookings page there is a cruise on Davina with me sharing a cabin with a lady from Tampa but the date was last year.

I told my travel agent that I am not comfortable putting passport details and other sensitive info on their website as there is obviously a security issue and she has assured me that she will be able to input the relevant info from her side on the travel agents portal.

So we shall see!

Edited by vino123