Prune Juice

wallygator21015

We just got off Silhouette and there was prune juice on the room service menu (Concierge Class) and prunes themselves in the buffet. We ate a few times in the Elite breakfast area of Tuscan Grille, and prunes didn't seem to be an option there, nor was the juice.

Not sure about Celebrity, but I KNOW you can get it in 10 Forward on the Enterprise. :cool: :D :p

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=lt+worf+truly+a+warrior's+drink&view=detail&mid=17F7652617B6BED7657617F7652617B6BED76576&FORM=VIRE4

You are my hero. You beat me to the punch. Live long and prosper. :D

Our experience has been we've never seen juice, just stewed prunes, in the OceanView Buffet. Probably if you asked an attendant they would get you some, but I'm one of those people that doesn't like to ask. Definitely available in the MDR. And I never saw it listed on a regular balcony or inside cabin breakfast room service order sheet, so we just wrote it in and always got it. In fact, some mornings we would ask for two glasses and put one in the mini fridge so we didn't have to order it daily. So I'm sure you could just call room service and order it as well.