Royal Princess Review 2016-01-29 10 Day Caribbean

Katie333

Thanks for the great review! My husband and I also sailed 1/29 and thoroughly enjoyed it. We hadn't sailed Princess in quite a while and thought that the ship was beautiful. We found that although the room and balcony were small, they are pretty organized. We loved the itinerary as we had never been to any of these islands with the exception of St. Thomas.

We did have one little glitch to our trip as my husband had to spend several hours in the medical center. He had an allergic reaction to something he should not have eaten (nuts). Nurse Pat and Dr. Belton were wonderful, and took great care of him. The facility is state of the art and the staff is wonderful.

Overall, we had a wonderful trip and will definitely sail Princess again!

We'll be aboard in late March. A recent review of the Regal Princess mentioned that on several nights there were ribs at the Grill. Is this on the Royal also?

Also, do you recall the times for the shows in the evening? I'm particularly interested in the production shows and the magician. Thanks

The ribs at Trident are wonderful---not so much the sauce. We have learned to bring a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's and that solves the problem. They are Great with that!

Thanks for the review, we will be on board for the 2/22 and 3/3 sailings. We are big Royal/Regal fans. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that we get to see the Beatlmaniacs.

I love the idea about bringing my own Sweet Baby Rays sauce, I'll pick some up at the Publix store before we board. Maybe.

Thanks for taking the time to post the review. We will be on the 3/23/16 sailing, and looking forward to our first Princess cruise. We were concerned about the small cabins, so we booked a mini suite, giving us a little more room inside.