Oasis Class Balcony Advice

strachan01

Hello,

Im looking at booking a Med cruise on Harmony in September this year. I was wondering if there is any must have balconies onboard? We plan to go for an outward facing balcony so if there is any specific deck or cabin numbers that would be great!

Thanks

Fraser & Anna

We like deck 8 because of it's proximity to Central Park. We avoid deck 14 to minimize the potential for noise from the public deck above.

Glad to hear that you like Deck 8 Bob. I was on the Oasis last year on deck 10 I think it was, which was not bad. I am on deck 8 for the March 17th cruise this year and very much looking forward to the close proximity to Central Park.

On Allure, we were on deck 6 D1 category near the lifts, forward. Easy to get to the room. The balcony is a little bigger because of the ship - see deck plan.

Also, it was convenient for the spa. We like spending time in the thermal suite.

Rooms near the aft lift may be more convenient for access to WJ, dinning room and Diamond Lounge. Assuming same layout on Harmony as Allure.

On Allure, we were on deck 6 D1 category near the lifts, forward. Easy to get to the room. The balcony is a little bigger because of the ship - see deck plan.

Also, it was convenient for the spa. We like spending time in the thermal suite.

Rooms near the aft lift may be more convenient for access to WJ, dinning room and Diamond Lounge. Assuming same layout on Harmony as Allure.

My husband had surgery on his leg and we went on Oasis while he was still recovering. We lucked into a balcony cabin on deck 11 near the rear elevators. I was worried about noise, but it was very quiet and close to the diamond lounge and an elevator ride away from the dining room, Schooner bar and provided easy access to Central Park and the Boardwalk. Now it was far from the spa and areas in the front of the ship... but he was not up to working out anyway.

We had deck 6 cabin 666. LOVED the location!!! Going on the Allure this year and getting deck 8 this time....same area. I like 6 and 8. Close to the elevator and stairs to get where you want to go. We hit a lot of areas that are close. Love that class! Enjoy