Beach Resort booked, looking for alternative

Ivola

We had our hearts set on Costa Maya Beach Resort but waited too long and they are fully booked.

What would you recommend to do instead?

We have a 6 and a 9 year old. Looking for a nice beach, perhaps some snorkeling, sun and shade, food and drink options. Chill and relax.

Check out Blue Kay. Look up reviews here from mitsugirly, pics on her time line.

Then Tropicante, also reviews here. Middle of the malecon but good service and food and you can reserve loungers if there'll be more than 1 ship in port.

Then YaYa Beach, really upgraded this place, ran by the dive shop operators next door. also in the middle of the malecon. No reservations needed. But may have online specials.

Then Pez Quadro (40 Canones Hotel), long a fixture on the malecon, nice facilities with good service, at one time very good masseuses (may still be so but seems these women appear to float around from club to club over time).

• 1 month later...

How do I find your pictures of blue Kay mitsugirly? I am new to CC and I am unsure what it means when u say under your signature line. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by rzman1010

How do I find your pictures of blue Kay mitsugirly? I am new to CC and I am unsure what it means when u say under your signature line. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Each time I post, there's a signature line below the post. You will see all the places I have visited and you just find the Costa Maya section and look for Blue Kay and click on that. It will take you to the page that starts with my Blue Kay review and pictures. You will probably have to scroll down that page until you see that section. :)

Tropicante would be our choice...we have been going there for over 5 years and it is great. Steve the owner is from Texas and will be roaming around meeting the guests. Great prices on food and drinks and he lets you use his wi-fi and phone to call back to the states. No charge for loungers....