Cruise Directors

margbem

Yes, Heather with the voice of an angel.

That is good news about Jan as I had heard a rumor she was thinking of leaving. I have not cruised with her in a couple of years and so it would be fun to catch up with her on one of our upcoming cruises.

I feel so fortunate to still have Heather, Jan, Sophie (I think is an assistant cruise director) and Handre. I have never seen anyone work harder or longer and have to smile and placate to the extent required by all of us needy "cruisers." Love them, lots!

I feel so fortunate to still have Heather, Jan, Sophie (I think is an assistant cruise director) and Handre. I have never seen anyone work harder or longer and have to smile and placate to the extent required by all of us needy "cruisers." Love them, lots!

I thought the Seabourn CDs were always so personal. The CDs on Crystal and Cunard were more distant. More likely to see them on tv than in person. Nice part of being on smaller ships.

I too was sorry to hear Suzanne had left Seabourn.

Sophie is another bubbly British girl, and although she has been a Cruise Director, and no doubt will be again, she was asked to be Handre's Assistant on the Odyssey long cruise, perhaps as there are so many sea days with trivia etc. to organise.

Sophie Tehrani is assistant CD to Handre on board Odyssey. Annabelle joined us recently - a big deal since Handre and Sophie were stretched very thin until her arrival.

Sophie is just delightful. You name it and she does it - with incredible warmth and sincerity. And then there is her singing voice and musical acts! She moves back to Sojourn as CD next rotation and will alternate with CD John Howell.

Happy sailing!

Margbem,

Did you ever meet Heather Clancy on the small ships when she was an Asst. CD? She is now a CD on the big ships.

I had an invite to dinner with her on the Odyssey a few months ago. She is a beautiful lady with a beautiful voice, but I found her interaction manner artificial and a bit pushy, and also did not care for her odd jokes at the events. However, who is CD will not make me decide what trip to take.