Drink Package price discrepancy

There is a discrepancy in the drink package prices that are advertised by RCI.

In the pdf that they direct to in the help section, (found here: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf) the prices are at least $10 less than what is being listed in my Cruise Planner right now. I know I should plan for the more expensive price, but can anyone confirm that onboard prices are higher? Sailing in less than two weeks.

Thanks!

There is a discrepancy in the drink package prices that are advertised by RCI.

In the pdf that they direct to in the help section, (found here: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf) the prices are at least $10 less than what is being listed in my Cruise Planner right now. I know I should plan for the more expensive price, but can anyone confirm that onboard prices are higher? Sailing in less than two weeks.

Thanks!

The prices in that document do not have the 18% gratuity added.

There's a discrepancy in the drink package price from my March cruise this year and my March cruise on Harmony 2017.

Ultimate Drink Package (Allure March 2016) is $97.47 CAD per day

Ultimate Drink Package (Harmony March 2017) $93.80 CAD per day

Not sure why the price would be cheaper on the Harmony. Just thought it was odd that there is two different prices.

There's a discrepancy in the drink package price from my March cruise this year and my March cruise on Harmony 2017.

Not sure why the price would be cheaper on the Harmony. Just thought it was odd that there is two different prices.

Something to do with exchange rate possibly?

I also I have different pricing on my select pricing for my April Brilliance cruise vs my January 2017 anthem cruise. For some reason the anthem pricing is cheaper

I also I have different pricing on my select pricing for my April Brilliance cruise vs my January 2017 anthem cruise. For some reason the anthem pricing is cheaper

Strange. Maybe they are offering a bit of a discount if you choose to buy early. Or perhaps the prices will come down. Which would be nice :)

Strange. Maybe they are offering a bit of a discount if you choose to buy early. Or perhaps the prices will come down. Which would be nice :)

Not sure, here are two screen shots from today of the different cruise planner pages

73F67F99-975D-4F0B-8A13-F1647F367A62.jpg.47b2dc5960b8b5462a390cc726d1dca5.jpg

E65F4035-1FF4-4896-A67E-BC761504336E.jpg.5eb86f051e863f10c0fbe386bf94b5db.jpg