Changing currency on board

sweetp12

Does anyone know if P & O change currency? We are going to fiji on the cruise so was going to take Fijian Dollars with us but then thought that any we had left over could be put on our account. I know P & O would have to exchange the FJD to AUD first.

We are struggling to decide how much money to take - only 3 ports of call and will be doing a tour on one and are very unlikely to buy any souvenirs. If P & O did exchange currency then it would make this decision much easier!

Does anyone know if P & O change currency? We are going to fiji on the cruise so was going to take Fijian Dollars with us but then thought that any we had left over could be put on our account. I know P & O would have to exchange the FJD to AUD first.

We are struggling to decide how much money to take - only 3 ports of call and will be doing a tour on one and are very unlikely to buy any souvenirs. If P & O did exchange currency then it would make this decision much easier!

If you are not going to spend much when in FIJI, I suggest you get a credit card with no international fees (like the 28 degrees card) or a debit card (like the Citibank card) for a cash advance from an ATM with no international fees and just the ATM fee.:D