Burnie Tasmania car rental near dock

We will be in Burnie on March 1 on the Noordam. Any suggestions about where we can rent a car and what to see?

Thanks

If you book with Avis, they bring the car to the shuttle bus drop off location as they do not have a office in Burnie.

I rent from Hertz who have a office in Burnie and is about 15 minutes walk from drop off.

We have driven to Cradle Mountain one time and on another visit we drove to take a ride on the Don River railway and checked out Devonport. Next visit we are considering going to Stanley and check out "the nut".

If you book with Avis, they bring the car to the shuttle bus drop off location as they do not have a office in Burnie.

I rent from Hertz who have a office in Burnie and is about 15 minutes walk from drop off.

We have driven to Cradle Mountain one time and on another visit we drove to take a ride on the Don River railway and checked out Devonport. Next visit we are considering going to Stanley and check out "the nut".

Great seafood restaurant at Stanley - at the end of the road. Also checkout the old convict homestead built for the Australian Agricultural company, now the subject of a takeover bid. Still a cattle property. Name escapes me at present but one of the locals will no doubt comment.