airport to termini station rome

adammovies

Train from FCO to Termini is easy, quick and you don't have to deal with Rome traffic :D.

Of course, the thing to determine is if you need to go to Termini, depending on where your final destination is. If you are connecting to somewhere else, you might be able to go via another train station (i.e., Trastevere or Ostiense for Civitavecchia).

Edited by Twickenham

Also why Termini? If you are going to port there is no need to go there as there is another train that needs to be taken (FM1 to Trastevere and then transfer to Civitavechia). If going to Rome hotel then taxi will go door to door.

How long is the train ride? I'll be doing this trip in September, although the taxi is still tempting me.

The Leonardo Express between FCO and Termini takes about a half an hour. Of course, depending on where you're staying, you could take a regionale train to another station.

Taking a taxi in Rome, through its famous traffic, is not for the faint of heart.;)

The Leonardo Express between FCO and Termini takes about a half an hour. Of course, depending on where you're staying, you could take a regionale train to another station.

Taking a taxi in Rome, through its famous traffic, is not for the faint of heart.;)

Thanks and train it is! My hotel is less than a 10 minute walk from Termini station and I'll be arriving at 7:30am. That's why I was considering the taxi.