Just got off the 4 night Enchantment

We were not scheduled to leave Nassau till midnight. Why? I'm not sure. It's a waste of time as it seemed very few people were off the ship after dinner/dark. We ended up leaving about 11:40PM.

The party was scheduled from 11:30PM to 12:30AM that night. We went up there, but it was so cold and windy hardly anyone showed up there. There were no food tables set up, just the DJ. One of the CD's staff came up and said because of the weather they were moving it to the Viking Crown. We did not go up there.

Had the weather be appropriate, would they have food set up? I'm not sure. I did comment to my wife asking where the food was, but figured it was due to the inclement weather. Not sure.

We were not scheduled to leave Nassau till midnight. Why? I'm not sure. It's a waste of time as it seemed very few people were off the ship after dinner/dark. We ended up leaving about 11:40PM.

The party was scheduled from 11:30PM to 12:30AM that night. We went up there, but it was so cold and windy hardly anyone showed up there. There were no food tables set up, just the DJ. One of the CD's staff came up and said because of the weather they were moving it to the Viking Crown. We did not go up there.

Had the weather be appropriate, would they have food set up? I'm not sure. I did comment to my wife asking where the food was, but figured it was due to the inclement weather. Not sure.

Thanks for the feedback. The late night BBQ has been a fixture when leaving Nassau for years, both on Monarch and Enchantment. I was just curious about how it might have changed.

By any chance did you have a glass of Conundrum wine? This is my DW's favorite, and I have heard they raised the price of a glass out of the $12 max for drink packages. No biggie, just curious. Thanks in advance.

Actually, neither of us drink. I got the Royal Replenish and my wife got the soda package. I didn't pay much attention to drink prices, but I think most drinks of the day were between $12-13. I couldn't tell you anything else.

Would you happen to know if the doors on the Enchantment are metal? We plan to decorate our door and need to know if we should use magnets or tape. Also, do they still allow battery operated lights to be hung on the outside door. We sail on the 22nd. Thanks!!

Would you happen to know if the doors on the Enchantment are metal? We plan to decorate our door and need to know if we should use magnets or tape. Also, do they still allow battery operated lights to be hung on the outside door. We sail on the 22nd. Thanks!!

Metal doors, don't know about lights.

I've read about some sort of rule that prevents them from having the poolside BBQ when they leave Nassau. Did they have any other kind or organized pool deck party when the leaving Nassau?

That must be a new one.

They fired that baby up back in November.

I was also on your cruise. I heard someone say, that the health department say they could not have the outdoor BBQ anymore.

Did notice that there was no party when I got up there after the Love and Marriage game show. Park Café and some good food though to include a Taco Salad bar.

What time did your ship dock at Port Canaveral? And how long did it take you to get off and get your luggage? Our ship gets into Canaveral at 7AM, and I'm wondering if we could make a 1PM flight out of Orlando.

What time did your ship dock at Port Canaveral? And how long did it take you to get off and get your luggage? Our ship gets into Canaveral at 7AM, and I'm wondering if we could make a 1PM flight out of Orlando.

I did this cruise. We were in the last group getting off the ship, got a shuttle van, and was at the Airport by 11 AM. Of course our flight didn't leave til 3 PM, but short of any unforseen cirsumstances, I'd say you're definitely good for a 1 PM flight. You can make shuttle arrangements on the boat as well to help streamline the process.

I was also on your cruise. I heard someone say, that the health department say they could not have the outdoor BBQ anymore.

Did notice that there was no party when I got up there after the Love and Marriage game show. Park Café and some good food though to include a Taco Salad bar.

How about the Paella by the pool for lunch?

I did this cruise. We were in the last group getting off the ship, got a shuttle van, and was at the Airport by 11 AM. Of course our flight didn't leave til 3 PM, but short of any unforseen cirsumstances, I'd say you're definitely good for a 1 PM flight. You can make shuttle arrangements on the boat as well to help streamline the process.

Thank you. I appreciate the response. I was hoping we wouldn't have to wait for the next flight which isn't until 6PM.

• 2 weeks later...
We just got off the 4 night Enchantment voyage to Nassau and Coco Cay. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for offering to answer questions. Hoping to take the same cruise this year. Never been on RC.

Questions:

1. Did you try Chops?

2. Was there a "white party"?

3. How was your cabin?

4. Thoughts on what you brought or would bring next time to make cruise easier?

5. If you have the daily newsletters from the cruise, would you be able to email them to me?

Again, thank you.