Price Decrease

Mikalen

We are sailing on the Getaway on 2/28. I checked the website and see the price has went down by $150 per person. Does anyone know if NCL will give me the lower price

Yup... just call them and tell them WHO you are... I'm sure you'll get a better deal!

No, no obligation at all to do so. You might call and see if they would give you a bit of on board credit. Don't feel bad about that though. A price decrease just before many sailings is very common. It is just a last minute "fire sale" to fill any remaining cabins. Only those persons that have the flexibility to schedule a last minute cruise get the benefit. And, more often than not, the price goes up after you book. Also, if you did get any promotional offers, they would generally not be available on these last minute bookings.

We are sailing on the Getaway on 2/28. I checked the website and see the price has went down by $150 per person. Does anyone know if NCL will give me the lower price

After final payment they will not change your price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with others that say you will not get any money back. OBC is unlikely as well. They may move you to a better cabin category though at no additional cost. I've done this before with no problem (prior to the "perks" days).

Today, I upgraded from an inside GTY to a balcony GTY (and paid extra for it, but much less than it was originally going for) because of a price drop. I was able to keep my perks.