Cruise schedule beyond May 2017?

Pepc

I'm not sure that anyone knows for absolute sure, but I've seen it said that those schedules will not be out until April this year-- later than usual. At the same time, there'll supposedly be the following year's itinerary out as well. In short, have to wait longer this year, but maybe considerably less long for the following year. Dunno for sure.

Thank you all, very much!

We will be cruising on Regent in June.

By what I've been reading on CC, it certainly sounds as though a person is a lot better off booking a future cruise while on-board now that Regent is touting a "price guarantee".

Am I understanding that correctly?

If the price goes down after I make final payment, will I get the reduced price applied to my booking?

If the new schedule (beyond May '17) comes out in April of this year, I will wait to book another cruise once we are on-board in June!

I'm still not exactly sure of this new way of going. Specifically, it used to be the case that one could book in advance, but then still get the on-board booking rate (and now presumably rate guarantee as well?) if the category were still available once on-board. Does that still pertain? In other words, one need not wait until on-board to book, is that correct?

Edited by poss

poss: You can still cancel and rebook onboard IF the category still has availability and the price has not increased. We recently did just that and it worked fine. Actually, our TA knew that we wanted to do this and took care of it as soon as we boarded the ship.

Pepc: From what I read on another thread, if the price goes down after final payment, you get your money back in OBC's. Prior to final payment, your money will be refunded.