Earliest departure time MCO from Port Canaveral

maudde

I am trying to book flights home from a freedom cruise. I would like to book a 12:05 from MCO. I figure an hr before check in and an hr to get back to MCO which would be leaving PC no later than 10:00. Would you book this time? The other alternative isn't until 4:00. I'm still deciding how to get back to MCO from PC as well. I want something fast and efficient. Thank you for those that have recently sailed and have advice!

I am trying to book flights home from a freedom cruise. I would like to book a 12:05 from MCO. I figure an hr before check in and an hr to get back to MCO which would be leaving PC no later than 10:00. Would you book this time? The other alternative isn't until 4:00. I'm still deciding how to get back to MCO from PC as well. I want something fast and efficient. Thank you for those that have recently sailed and have advice!

I would have no problem with a noon departure from MCO. You would want to be off the ship 8:30am or so to give you ample time to get to the airport and get though security. You could do self-assist (take our own bags off) disembarkation or arrange to get a very early luggage tag number.

If you want more leeway with time, use a private car service from someone like Executive VIP.

I just had a 12:30 Saturday flight a couple of weeks ago, and we had plenty of time. Our shuttle arrival time was 9:30 (actually left around 9;50 once we picked up then Disney folks). Granted, we did Luggage Express, so we didn't have to wait on luggage. Worth every penny, too!!!