Freedom cruise travel documents

rtw68

First time RCI cruiser here. Did the cruise check in for our April cruise but am curious as to when we will receive our travel documents (I do have the SetSail Pass downloaded)? Confirmed correct email address. Not sure if they are released just prior to cruise? Used to how Carnival normally handles things so I'm sure I am just impatient! :D

First time RCI cruiser here. Did the cruise check in for our April cruise but am curious as to when we will receive our travel documents (I do have the SetSail Pass downloaded)? Confirmed correct email address. Not sure if they are released just prior to cruise? Used to how Carnival normally handles things so I'm sure I am just impatient! :D

Normally at 7 weeks before the cruise.

Cool, thanks. Will be more patient! ;)

Also, you may or may not get an email announcing the documents, so just check the website. The downloadable luggage tags will also be available at the same time, on the same page where you did online check-in.

• 1 month later...

We have all our documents, flights, pre-cruise hotel, cruise itself, luggage tags,etc. When are you sailing? We're on the 17th April sailing. Enjoy!

We have all our documents, flights, pre-cruise hotel, cruise itself, luggage tags,etc. When are you sailing? We're on the 17th April sailing. Enjoy!

We go a week after you! Keep her in good shape for us! :D:p

Pull up your cruise again and see if your Set Sail Pass and Luggage Tags allow you to print. If your sailing in April they should be available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Pull up your cruise again and see if your Set Sail Pass and Luggage Tags allow you to print. If your sailing in April they should be available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yup, mine were available exactly 49 days out. All printed and ready to GO!!! :D

I am new too so we leave May do I do the online check in and then what?? Will the email everything else to me????

You may get a notification email that your documents are ready. However, any document you want will have to be downloaded from Royal's website.

In reality, you don't have to download anything. However, I recommend you download the SetSail (boarding) Pass and your luggage tags. The cruise documents are also available for download, and you should probably read those as it contains the cruise contract, but I've not had to print that.