Sky 4 day cruise to Bahamas

Ontario cruise duo

I am considering a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas on the Sky in October, 2016. Has anyone done a similar short cruise to the Bahamas and if so, did you enjoy it and would you recommend it to others? While on this cruise, would like to visit Paradise Island. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

We just did the 4 day at the end of January. We've actually done that cruise twice and had a great cruise both times. Now that drinks are included, it's even nicer. If it weren't for the fact we got on the Escape right after, it would have felt more like a tease though. The other thing to keep in mind is that it's been hit or miss getting into Great Stirrup Cay. We spoke with the captain one evening and he said it all depends on the wind and sea conditions. A couple trips prior to ours were not able to get in there. Overall, it's a good time, with good entertainment, and I'd have no reservations about going on that one again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
We just did the 4 day at the end of January. We've actually done that cruise twice and had a great cruise both times. Now that drinks are included, it's even nicer. If it weren't for the fact we got on the Escape right after, it would have felt more like a tease though. The other thing to keep in mind is that it's been hit or miss getting into Great Stirrup Cay. We spoke with the captain one evening and he said it all depends on the wind and sea conditions. A couple trips prior to ours were not able to get in there. Overall, it's a good time, with good entertainment, and I'd have no reservations about going on that one again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review, just booked the Sky after 16 cruises with Carnival.

• 3 months later...
Thanks for the review, just booked the Sky after 16 cruises with Carnival.

We just booked as well. Sailing Oct. 24th. Looking for things to do. We have been to the Bahamas a couple of times, this is just a quick little escape since we live close to ports. Hoping the weather will cooperate.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm preparing to sail on the Sky for my 4th time! I've never done a three day....but love the four day!! :cool:

NayRN,

The August 22nd Norwegian Sky cruise will be our first cruise. A cruise vacation is on our Bucket List of places to travel. Thanks for your message.

MarbleAngel