Flight scheduling question long beach/carnival-lax

Mistyhon

We're tentatively planning a Mexico cruise for mid-may. How is disembarkation on the miracle? What is the earliest suggestion you would give for return flights? Would noon be ok or is that cutting it close (we do have TSA PRE.) we would most likely be flying delta straight through to MSP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When are you planning to cruise? We were late getting off last week due to heavy fog. Couldn't see the Dome from the ship when docked.

Plan on an hour to LAX, should take less but this is LA. All off is usually around 10am. Taxi rank is to the left as you leave the Dome.

Looking like May 14-21 (or 7-14)

When are you planning to cruise? We were late getting off last week due to heavy fog. Couldn't see the Dome from the ship when docked.

Plan on an hour to LAX, should take less but this is LA. All off is usually around 10am. Taxi rank is to the left as you leave the Dome.

• 1 month later...

I am wondering the same thing. For January off the Miracle what time do people usually start getting off? We will be platinum.

I'm wondering if we would make a 12:40 flight. Can we be at the airport for 10:30? Does this port get delayed often?